FREE CANADA-WIDE SHIPPING*
- CaloriePump™ feature to highlight calories burned
- Upgraded extra-large LED console display with integrated entertainment rack
- Bluetooth LE enabled to pair with free HOIST Cycling App to track fitness progress
- USB Charging Port — charge your device while you work out
- Upgraded handlebar design featuring two sets of contact heart rate sensors
- Upgraded larger pedals with ratchet style straps for secure and comfortable foot positioningLemond FitnessHOI
- Upgraded polyurethane foam seat for extra durability and comfort
- Attractive, sleek and compact design — takes up less space than an elliptical or treadmill
- Self-powered - Option for cordless or with power cord for 24/7 power (power cord not included)
- Additional workout programs — 14 featured programs including 7 designed by Tour de France champion Greg LeMond
- Large range of resistance levels — Set between 1 and 20 for a usable watt range from 33 to over 1,200
- Standard threaded cranks — Compatible with all standard cycling pedals
- Product Width: 26.00" (66 cm)
- Product Height: 64.00 (163 cm)
- Product Length: 49.00" (125 cm)
- Machine Weight: 136.5 lbs. (62 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs (136kg)
- Minimum Seat Height: 27.50"
- Maximum Seat Height: 38.50"
- Resistance Levels: 1 – 20
*Some conditions apply.
Answers to the common questions regarding online ordering, method of payment, taxes, shipping, returns, and warranties.
Is my credit card information accessible after my order is placed?
For security reasons, we do not keep credit card information on file. This information is needed every time you order.
How do I verify an item is in stock?
The product page will list items that are back ordered. For items with multiple versions (such as dumbbells with different weights), the drop-down menu will show the stock status of each version. You can also confirm stock status by contacting us by email.
Do you share my personal information with 3rd parties?
Other than the Internet, how else can I place an order?
At this time orders are only available through our secure online store. If you are having troubles accessing the web store please contact our Customer Service by email.
Will an invoice be included with my order?
Orders include a packing list. If you place your order online you will receive an itemized invoice by email. If you need an invoice emailed Customer Service at email.
What payment methods do you accept?
For online orders, we accept the following:
Do you accept C.O.D. as a form of payment?
We do not accept C.O.D.as a form of payment.
What about Purchase Orders?
Purchase orders are accepted from Canadian educational institutions, government agencies, hospitals, and organizations with approved credit. All purchase orders must be e-mailed to: email.
Alternatively, contact us for our fax number or mailing address. Phone orders are not accepted. Purchase Orders must include the following:
- Your organization's purchase order number
- Complete billing and shipping contact names and addresses
- Item number, description, quantity, and unit price
- Authorized signature
- All invoices are billed Net 30 Day terms (prior approval is required for Net 30 Day terms). Overdue accounts are subject to a 1.5% ($5 minimum) monthly finance charge.
Shipping and Tax
Where does Sports Equipment Canada ship to?
We currently ship to all Canadian provinces. Some rural locations are just not reachable by our freight company. Approval by the customer of a custom quote for shipping is always required prior to capturing the payment for your order.
Does Sports Equipment Canada charge sales tax?
Sports Equipment Canada is required by law to charge sales tax in areas within which we have a physical presence. These provinces include:
St. John's Nfld
What carriers do you use to ship orders?
The carrier we use to ship products to you depends on the amount and weight of items ordered. The majority of orders are shipped using our primary carriers, Canada Post and FedEx. Orders over 300 lbs, and certain other large items, can only be shipped via a freight carrier due to cost and weight. When you check out, you will receive a shipping quote by email.
No charges will be placed on your credit card, and orders are considered "ON HOLD" until shipping is approved.
* Please note that Freight shipments have different terms than that of FedEx. Customers are required to handle the unloading of items from the trucks, rather than the shipping company with regular freight. Lift gate and/or inside delivery service is available for an additional cost and the driver will be responsible for removing the palette.
Why can’t I change my order after I place it?
Sports Equipment Canada prides itself on fast and accurate order processing, therefore once an order is placed, we are unable to make changes, including shipping information. Please be sure to verify all information prior to submitting your order.
Do you ship to APO and FPO addresses?
Not at this time.
How are shipping costs calculated?
Shipping costs are based on the weight, dimensions, and destination of the order.
Why does my order have to ship via freight carrier?
Your order may have to ship freight carrier due to the total weight of the order exceeding 300 lbs. Also, some products may have to ship via freight carrier if the package size exceeds guideline limits.
My order is shipping through a freight carrier, when can I expect it to arrive?
Orders shipped via a freight carrier will usually arrive within the same time frame as a ground shipment.
Do I have the option of shipping my order 3-Day, 2-Day, or Next Day?
3-Day, 2-Day, and Next Day shipping options are available. Your order may not be eligible for these shipping options if the order exceeds 150 lbs., or if the size of the items exceeds guideline limitations. Please make a note in the "Cart" asking if rush service is possible.
If I pay for my order to ship Next Day, 2-Day, or 3-Day when should I receive my order?
Most orders placed on our website ship the same, or the next, business day. Therefore your order should arrive according to the shipping method specified. If you place the order on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday then it will ship on the next business day. For precise shipping information please contact customer service.
If you place the order on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday then it will ship on the next business day (i.e. Monday unless it is a Holiday). For precise shipping information please contact customer care.
What is the average shipping time for orders shipping Ground?
Orders shipping ground normally arrive in 5 to 7 business days. Rural locations and Atlantic Canada orders may take 10 days. Special order and drop ship items may take 2 to 6 weeks for delivery.
How can I track the status of my online order?
Tracking is not available at this time. Contact our Customer Service Desk if you have questions, they are happy to give your a status report. They can be reached through the Chat or via email.
The product I purchased is not what I expected. Can I return the product?
You may return items within 30 days of receipt for a refund. All products are warranted free of manufacturer defects for 90 days from invoice date. No other warranty, written, or implied, exists unless noted on the website or in the catalog.
To return a product, please contact our Customer Care via
email to receive a return merchandise authorization number. You must have pre-authorization prior to returning a product.
Sports Equipment Canada issues limited warranties on some of our products. We do list 3 and 5 yrs on some products, however, this will not cover normal wear and tear. This limited warranty states that the goods shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty shall not apply in the event of defects caused by: (I.) Physical abuse of the goods or any component or acts of vandalism by any persons. (II.) Alterations, modifications made to our products will void the warranty. (III.)This warranty does not extend to normal wear and tear of a product. If you have a warranty question please contact our Customer Care by email.